VM Interactive Ltd is the Data Controller, for the purpose of compliance under the Data Protection Act 1998, the Privacy and Electronic Communication (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 and the EU General Data Protection Regulation. If you have any enquiries, you can contact us at VM Interactive Ltd, 46 Woodgrange Road, London E15 4BZ.
Our Policy was last updated: 24 May 2018.
1. We may collect and process the following data about you:
Informationyou give to us. We may have to ask you to give us certain personal information about you. This information would be provided when you complete the request forms we have on our website. You can also give us this information when you speak with us on the phone, send us an email, or through other alternative sources.
This information can also be requested when you search for a certain
service,when you order a service or a product on our website; when you contact us through our website or when you report a problem about our website. We can also collect your personal data when we need to bring to your notice the types of products and services we have available. The range of personal information we would require from you may include your name, address, e-mail address, phone number, occupation, financial and credit card information.
- The information we require about you. Whenever you visit our website, we may automatically collect some of
- Technical information, including the internet protocol (IP) address you used to gain
connectionto the internet, your login information, your type of browser and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform.
- Details of your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our website (including date and time); the products you were interested in; your browser version; the amount of time it took for the page to respond, any errors in download, length of time you spent while visiting certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), the methods you employed to move away from the page and any phone number that you used to reach our customer service line.
- We usually collect this information by placing Cookies on your computer or browsing device. Outlined below is more information on how we use our Cookies.
- The information you make available to us. Whenever you use our services, you can unwittingly provide us with the following information:
- Information concerning you, people under your employ, agents, advisors or freelancers, which may include name, title, job title, employer, home and/or work address, email address and telephone number.
- Information regarding your customers, future clients, professional contacts and suppliers, or those under their employment, agents or freelancers, including their name, title, job title, employer, home and/or work address, email address, telephone number, transactions data and interests data.
Information that we retrieve from sources other than these. We can be availed D.
Information about you:
- When you make use of any other service we provide
- We can get information about you from the third parties we work with and these may include our business partners, galleries, brokers, sub-contractors, payment and delivery services, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies.
2. In what ways do we make use of the information you provide us?
- We use your information in the following ways:
- To execute our obligations to you regarding any contracts we enter together, and to furnish you with the information, products and services you had hitherto demanded from us;
- to make you aware of other goods and services we have that are similar in nature to the ones you have already purchased or the ones you were interested in;
- to tell you whenever we have made any changes to the services we provide;
- to make sure that content on our website is properly arranged to ensure easy access for you and your computer or any other device you are using;
- to furnish you with information about our promotional activities so as to enable us
provideyou adequate customer support, billing and auditing services.
- We would use the Information we collect about you:
- to further optimize our website, the applications found therein and for other internal operations, which may include but not limited to troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to enable
us improvethe functioning of our website and the applications in it to make sure that our content is provided in the most effective way possible for you and for your computer or device;
- in order to ensure that our website and applications are always kept safe and secure;
- to track our advertising to ensure that it is as effective as we intended it to be so as to serve you and our other clients better, and to make sure that whatever advertising we deliver is relevant to you; and
- to give you and other users of our website suggestions and recommendations about the goods and services that might be relevant to you or them.
- Information we get from other sources.
We may have to integrate this information with the ones you have given us, and the information we collect about you. We may use this information and or a combination of it for the purposes we have outlined above, but this is depending on the type of information at our disposal.
3. The times we can share your information with others
We may have to share the personal information you give to us or we collect from you with certain members of our group, and this can include, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
- We may be mandated to share your personal information with selected third parties that may include:
- Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors that would aid us in executing any contract we enter into with you.
- Analytics and search engine providers who we would hire to help us in upgrading and optimizing our website.
- Credit reference agencies that we would need to assess your credit score, that is if this is one of the conditions we require before entering into a contract with you.
- We may have to reveal your personal information to third parties:
- When we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may need to reveal your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If we or all our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case we would have to transfer all the personal data we have about our customers as part of our assets.
Our website utilizes cookies to help us identify you from other users of our website. By identifying you, it would help us to make your browsing experience on our website pleasant, and would also enable us to improve our website where necessary. A cookie is basically a cache of letters and numbers that is usually stored on the browser or the hard drive of your computer. These cookies can only be stored if you do not disable cookies on your browser. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive by our website.
- The following are the cookies we use on our browser:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are the cookies we need to operate our website. These cookies can include, but are not limited to; cookies that help you to gain access into secure areas of our website, make use of our online ordering services, survey forms, adjust your mailing preferences, use of e-billing services and any website administration or business application systems, such as Artlogic Database.
- Analytical/performance cookies. These cookies grant us access to see and count the number of visitors that come to our
website,and to see where visitors go when they are on our website. This information helps us to make our website effective and easy to use by ensuring that users find what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These cookies would remember you any other time you visit our website. This would help us to provide content that is tailored to you, for
exampleto greet you by name and remember your preferences, such as your choice of language or region.
- Targeting cookies. These cookies keep tabs of your visit to our
website,and notes the pages you visited and the links you followed. This information would enable us tailorour website and any marketing messages displayed to your preferences. We may also be obligated to share this information with third parties for this same purpose.
Note that you are allowed to block these cookies from accessing your computer or device, and you can do this by activating
5. Where do we store your personal data?
The data we gain from our interactions with you may be transferred
6. How secure is your information?
- Any transaction that comes in the form of payment would be encrypted.
- If and when we give you a password (or if you pick out the password yourself), that would enable you access certain parts of our website, it is your sole responsibility to keep this password safe. You should not for any reason share the password with anyone.
- You should note that the transmission of information over the internet is not
completely secure; and although we do our best to guard your personal data, we cannot vouch for the security of the data you transmitted to our website. You should
7. Your rights
You have every legal ground to ask us not to use your personal data for the purposes of marketing. But be rest assured that we will inform you even before we collect your data, if we have any intention of using it for such purposes, or if we have any intention of disclosing your personal data for such purposes, or if we plan to reveal your information to any third party for purposes as such. You have the right to stop us from processing your data, and you can do this by ticking a few boxes on the forms we used to collect your data. According to the EU General Data Protection Regulation, you have the right to change or withdraw any consent you gave us in the past that allowed us to store and use your personal data. If you wish to exercise these rights, you can contact at email@example.com
8. Links to other websites
You should note that our website contains links that connect our website to that of our partners, clients and affiliates. If you are going to follow any of these links, please be aware these sundry websites have their own privacy policies and we would not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. You should endeavour to check read these policies before you give your personal data to any of these websites. 9. Access to information According to the Data Protection Act of 1998 and the EU General Data Protection Regulation, you have the right to have access to any information that is held about you. You are free to exercise this right of access in accordance with the provisions of this Act and Regulation.